Monday, September 25, 2017

Me Me Monday

It's Me Me Monday for Queer Sci Fi on Facebook.

This poor little Cauldron may be blocked, but it would like to play, too. Here it is, offering the new blurb for Fairest, my f/f fantasy fairytale reborn!

All of my life, I’ve been haunted by her dark eyes. At birth, she cursed me to prick my finger on the spindle and sleep for a century. She appears in my dreams, my reflections, shaping my desires. Who is she? My guardian has only revealed a few enigmatic words as to her identity, the fairest of them all. Follow me into the lonely Forest of Tears where the dwarves dwell, walking where she once walked. Gaze into the depths of the magic mirror which reveals her secrets. For I refuse to fear her, even if I should. 

Fairest returns on November 20, 2017 in Nine Star Press's Once Upon a Rainbow anthology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment