Wednesday, February 1, 2017

QueerBlogWed

It's always depressing to receive a rejection note. Today, I received them for the rest of my stories I submitted to Daily Science Fiction.

Were my stories not good enough? Or were they simply not what Daily Science Fiction wanted?

I guess that's up to the reader. Here's a teaser from one of the stories I submitted, 'The Dark Lord's Heart'.

The sites uses cookies I don't really understand, but I'm obliged to warn you about. Consider yourself warned.

The dark lord appeared at the gate of the wizard’s cottage. This time, he didn’t bring his hobgobin army of twisted, lost desires, or his spectral minions to bring their shadow of despair on the rolling, green hills. 


Neither of these had ever moved the wizard, even though the dark lord had brought them chiefly to impress him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment