Saturday, November 12, 2016

Saturday Snippet

Today is a day of Rainbow Snippets, where six sentences of GLBT are posted and shared. This poor little Cauldron can no longer participate, since Facebook continues to mercilessly block it. :( However, it can play, unofficially.

Lately, I've been working hard on my NaNoWriMo project, 'A Godling for Your Thoughts?' It's part of a series called 'Tales from the Navel/The Shadow Forest'. I thought I'd share a teaser from the first book in the series, 'The Hand and the Eye of the Tower'.

“There’s no need to be afraid,” Dayell said. His twin was looking down at him. “At least, not of me.”


“I’m not afraid of you,” Danyell said, but the words tasted like lies. Dayell’s eyes were filled with silver light. Tiny, gleaming triangles changed their violet blue color into something eerie and strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment