Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Romantic Snippet

Happy Valentine's Day!

To celebrate, I'm going to share a romantic moment from one of my Works In Progress. :)

'Aissa and Polyxena', my steamy rated m/m mythical tale of cross-dressing hasn't gotten a lot of attention here at the Forbidden Cauldron. It's spent much more time at the other Cauldron (inspirationcauldron.wordpress.com, which is currently hosting an on-going prelude to 'Stealing Myself From Shadows' called 'Be My Valentine...Snack').

Time to change that...


 The youth opened his arms to catch me. 

I tumbled into his embrace, knocking both of us to the ground. He took the full brunt of the fall, shielding me from the stones of the street. 

I stared down at the strange youth, pinned beneath me. 

Our groins pressed together, separated by my tunic and his skirts. Proof of his manhood rose to meet me, even as he looked up at me with dazed blue eyes. 


“Have the gods decided to offer me the perfect gift?” The wonder in his face made it look very young. “Or has Ganymede himself willingly left Zeus for me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment