Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday Snippet

It's Rainbow Snippets, a day where six sentences of GLBT fiction are posted and shared! This poor little Cauldron can no longer officially participate, due to being labeled abusive and being blocked by Facebook. :( It also uses cookies I don't understand, but I need to warn you about. Consider yourself warned.

All this said, my Cauldron would really like to offer up a snippet of fiction today. Here's a little more of 'Aissa and Polyxena', my m/m mythical WIP.

The fingers upon my arms vibrated with checked passion. Aissa’s lips were trembling. This mere mention of the word ‘battle’ brought a flush to his cheeks. His blue eyes darkened with a warmth, which enlivened his entire countenance. 


His gaze flickered to me. Heat warmed my face, as I stared back at him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment