Monday, December 24, 2018

Scamper Along with Seven Tricks

Mousetrick: Hello, all you enormous humans and other enterprising individuals who managed to read this blog! Got any cheese with you? Perhaps a little gingerbread?

No? Well, perhaps you'd like a little holiday read? You can scamper along with me in this particular adventure if you click on the buy links below...what adventure? Why, this one!

Some say a mouse king has seven heads. Hah, trust a human to get our legends wrong. A mouse prince must perform seven tricks before the twelve days of Christmas are up. It’s how he wins his crown, but I’ve got my whiskers set on something else. A stiff beauty with a magnificent jaw, waiting for me under the holiday shrub. I caught his scent in a dream, which I’ve been sniffing after ever since. Scamper with me through my adventures and misadventures, dodging traps, cats, and giants, while I win a steadfast nutcracker’s heart.  



No comments:

Post a Comment