Monday, January 2, 2017

Me Me Me Monday

It's Me Me Me Monday! A day to celebrate, post, and promote one's Me-ness! Alas, this Cauldron can't participate or associate with Queer Sci Fi on Facebook anymore, because of Facebook's cruel and unjust block. (I can't believe this Cauldron of Eternal Inspiration has been judged, condemned, and blocked by Facebook, considering some of what's allowed! Sheesh! I'm not sure whether to be offended or honored to be so singled out!) This Cauldron will continue to post on Me Me Me Monday on its own, though. Even though it uses cookies, which I don't quite understand, but I need to warn readers about. Especially if they live in the U.K. Consider yourself warned.

Today, we're going to share a little of 'Aissa and Polyxena', my m/m mythical tale. One of my New Year's resolutions is to finish this and submit it to Dreamspinner Press. Wish me luck in doing so!

“What can I do?” I asked. “Helenus believed that as long as survived, Troy would live.” I swallowed the lump, forced it back down. “Besides, Achille swore he’d cross blades with me, before anyone else, including Hector.” I raised a hand to clasp Ganymede’s hand. It was smaller and cooler than my own. “Achille wouldn’t break his promise.”


“Not lightly, no,” Ganymede said. He released my hand. “For Patrocles’s sake, he would.” Tears were forming in the former prince’s liquid dark eyes. “Patrocles is doomed to die tomorrow by your brother’s hand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment