Wednesday, April 26, 2017

V is for Varwyth

A lovely evening to you all. Varywyth here, just enjoying another beautiful night. No, I fear they’re not always beautiful. Especially if you don’t have the right person to share them with. I can get quite lonely, which is why I joined up with some bright young things to try and figure out who’s making people disappear at Caerac Keep. Certain residents are saying this is the work of the Vampire Corwyth. 

How very, very interesting. Which is why I’ve joined my delectable Rhodry and his new companions in investigating these disappearances. Someone is invoking the name of the undead. The undead are a special interest of mine. 

“Rhodry.”

The name sent a cold shiver, gliding straight down my spine. Faith stiffened and made a fist. Both of us turned to face the speaker. 


Varwyth sat with his face covered by a dark hood. It didn’t hide his pale, beardless chin or his close lipped smile. “It’s been entirely too long.”

No comments:

Post a Comment