Wednesday, April 3, 2024

C is for Christopher

Damian called me from the shadows, calling me Christopher before he disappeared into them himself. He left me with a life I love, yet with an aching void where he used to be.

Sometimes I still feel like a shadow. It seems like I’m always Stealing Myself From Shadows. I’m unsure how many of my memories, passions, or feelings are truly mine. Which ones are sensations left behind from other people’s dreams, carelessly dropped by those who forgot their value? I try to remind others of that value. I manifest most weeks at the Cauldron of Eternal Inspiration at inspirationcauldron.wordpress.com to talk to various charactes belonging the same scribbler, characters in need of conversation. This is what Conversations with Christopher is all about; giving other characters with a need to speak a chance to. Perhaps I’m also acting as Happily Ever After, bringing other characters happiness, or getting them to appreciate their happiness. I created and breathed life into The Hand and the Eye of the Tower, even though I remember only the Gardens which overwhelmed the Tower. Fragments of myself become tokens of desire, offered with the question: A Godling for Your Thoughts? I once again find My Tool, My Treasure, or does that treasure find me? It feels like we’re always losing each other. As always, My Cusps Overfloweth with color and memory, too much to bear at times.

Does any of this make sense to you? It often perplexes me. Perhaps I will understand more as my scribbler writes more. Perhaps I won’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment