Saturday, April 13, 2024

L is for Leiwell

I live for others. I exist for the ones I love. My master breathed life into me, fed me another’s to make me real. Other lives born, shaped by the beloved of the man I took became my little brothers. I’ve tried so hard to protect Danyel and Tayel from becoming The Hand and the Eye of the Tower, but I’ve always been one to give A Godling for Your Thoughts? I’ve been called My Tool, My Treasure, caught in a Web of Inspiration not my own. My Cusps Overfloweth as everyone else pours their passion into my stolen existence. I cannot give up this precious gift of life, of identity; even if it was stolen. I try to give it back, even as I struggle with own identity and the one I absorbed, constantly threatening to eclipse me as I eclipsed him. Perhaps it’s Damian Ashelocke’s right to do, but I cannot let go of who and what I am. I just can’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment