Friday, October 20, 2017

At Her Service and a Cauldron's Reproach

Cauldron: I was supposed to blurb about At Her Service last Friday.

Me: (looking shamefaced) I know. What with the fire raging through California and Mom's health, I forgot.

Cauldron: That's no excuse. You're supposed to be a professional. A professional posts when she says she will.

Me: (cringes at the well deserved reproof) I'm sorry.

Cauldron: Stop apologizing and act. Allow me to promote!

Me: Right away...


I've got another f/f fantasy fairytale coming out in Once Upon a Rainbow 2 on January 18, 2018.
This time, it's all Cinderella. Here's a little blurbiness to let you know what it's all about.


Cinders would much rather fondle her mistress’s bony feet than go to a ball. Magic whisks her away, in spite of herself to a night of lights, dancing, and mystery where she discovers her true heart’s desire. For nothing is what it seems where enchantment, fairy godmothers, and princes are concerned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment