Monday, October 16, 2017

Fairest: My F/F Fantasy Fairytale Reborn


It's Me Me Monday! A day to strut, promote, and celebrate your Me-ness!

I figured I'd use it to show off the cover of Once Upon a Rainbow. Fairest, my f/f fantasy fairytale is due for rebirth in this LGBTQ+ anthology, which will be released on November 20, 2017. It's a brand new edition in which all the characters have names.

Here's a little Fairest blurbiness, if you want to know what it's all about. :)

All of my life, I’ve been haunted by her dark eyes. At birth, she cursed me to prick my finger on the spindle and sleep for a century. She appears in my dreams, my reflections, shaping my desires. Who is she? My guardian has only revealed a few enigmatic words as to her identity, the fairest of them all. Follow me into the lonely Forest of Tears where the dwarves dwell, walking where she once walked. Gaze into the depths of the magic mirror which reveals her secrets. For I refuse to fear her, even if I should. 


1 comment: