Friday, October 6, 2017

Promo Friday

I've been trying to get into the habit of promoting myself on Fridays again. Especially since I have 3 upcoming publications to promote.

One of those stories is Seven Tricks. Based off The Nutcracker, it's written from the perspective of the poor, misunderstood mouse king. Only he's a mouse prince and very in love with his nutcracker.

Hear his side in this holiday tale, scampering your way on November 27, 2017. I don't have cover art and buy links yet, but I've got a blurb. :)


Some say a mouse king has seven heads. Hah, trust a human to get our legends wrong. A mouse prince must perform seven tricks before the twelve days of Christmas are up. It’s how he wins his crown, but I’ve got my whiskers set on something else. A stiff beauty with a magnificent jaw, waiting for me under the holiday shrub. I caught his scent in a dream, which I’ve been sniffing after ever since. Scamper with me through my adventures and misadventures, dodging traps, cats, and giants, while I win a steadfast nutcracker’s heart.  

2 comments: