Friday, April 17, 2020

O is for Oleander

Yes, you may stare to your heart’s content for I am the change in Thomas’s life, his heart’s desire, who he’s always wished to be; sad, ugly lump of a boy that he is, throwing rocks at squirrels since he can’t get anyone else’s attention. Pathetic. Well, I’m not pathetic. Thomas was asked A Godling for Your Thoughts? He accepted the godling, took the talisman from the Voice of Seraphix, charged it with his prayers, his faith, and his desire. I’m what emerged, a creature more seductive and compelling than Thomas could ever be. Danyel won’t be able to look away from me, Tayel won’t be able to look down at me. Melyssa will finally respect me, not that I care about Melyssa. Not that I care about anyone in Omphalos, not really. They’re all chattering squirrels, collecting their petty pebbles, hoping Seraphix will make all their troubles go away. What a bunch of whiners. They are so going to need me. They’ll be sorry they looked down on us, Thomas and I. Just watch and see how sorry I’ll make them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment