Monday, April 24, 2023

T is for Thomas

A Godling for Your Thoughts? You can’t have Seraphix, you fools. Nor Oleander, nor Danyel. They’re all mine. Stop looking at me like that, you pervert. Just because he’s My Tool, My Treasure, you’re thinking dirty thoughts. You’re so twisted. I’m not caught in any Web of Inspiration. I’m not that weird. Why would My Cusps Overfloweth? I don’t even know what that means. I don’t need to. I’m Jupitre’s son. I don’t need your approval. I’m strong and fast. See how far I can throw this rock? Who cares if I hit a squirrel, the nasty little beasts? If you’re going to complain, leave. It’s not like I’m following you around. Get back here! I wasn’t finished talking to you! Like I don’t have better things to do than talk. Just shut up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment