Monday, April 2, 2018

B is for Briar

I thought my story was over. I made a terrible mistake which needs to be undone. 

Quartz, dearer to me than my father may not be dead. 

I’ve been living with the guilt, the shadow over my happiness than the sight of me rising from my enchanted sleep as a witch stopped his heart. 

There may be much more to it than that. Quartz may have fallen prey to a trickery equal to any ever played upon me. For he has a story of his own to tell in Of Crystal Coffins and Cuckoo Clocks

I have a part to play in this tale in undoing a terrible wrong. 

One lesson loving my Rose has taught me. Terrible wrongs can be undone if you try. 

Please, creatrix, let Quartz’s wrong be one that can be undone! Let him return to his brothers! Let the six dwarves become seven once more!

Please, dear readers, offer up your wishes that Quartz may find a happy ending equal to the ones I found. Hope that whomever is responsible for his condition finds enough light in the darkness to look upon his victim with compassionate eyes. 

It can happen if he’s willing to let it. It can happen if Quartz never accepts his sad fate. If none of us do. 


Tell his tale, creatrix, I beg of you. Bring my father back to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment