Wednesday, April 25, 2018

V is for Varwyth

Good evening, ah, is it not evening where you are at? I prefer evenings myself if not the still of the night. Its peace can be exquisitely romantic, punctuated only by the soft moan of your prey right before sinking your teeth in. 

Not that such moments need be unpleasant experiences for the prey. Night terrors are too often the cheap gimmicks of unsavory creatures incapable of inspiring anything more complex than fear. They resort to actions like snatching people from their homes and rooms at the inn, blaming their escapades on the Vampire Corwyth. 

How very tacky. It just goes to show whoever is behind the Trouble at Caerac Keep is someone with poor taste. It also reveals a lack of any name of their own to strike fear into the hearts of others. 

With a complete lack of creativity, they hide behind Corwyth’s name. What’s worse, they dared to lay hands on Daeric Nevalyn. 

Such behavior is intolerable, but I will admit, shrewd. If I was plotting something nefarious at Caerac Keep, I’d want Daeric out of the way. 

I’m fairly certain our enemies have only just begun their activities. I’ve got a feeling they plan to raise an undead army, claiming that Corwyth is the one behind the resurrections. 

I’m guessing there’s a necromancer involved. That could be…troublesome. 

At the same time, I’m intrigued by the children William has asked to investigate the disappearances. One of them is my delicious little Rhodry. I am curious how he’ll handle this matter. He’s been so sheltered by Daeric. I’ll have to make certain he doesn’t get into too much trouble. 

One thing I’m quite certain of is that Corwyth is not the one behind these abductions. I’m rather curious who’d be bold enough to use his name. 


Such boldness should be discouraged. I really don’t want to give other creatures of darkness ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment