Friday, April 6, 2018

F is for Faith

Once we were Three in One, the Cardinal Points in the Horn of the Unicorn. 

Only one us has been taken. Abducted along with the Unicorn knows how many people here at Caerac Keep. 

Residents whisper of the Vampire Corwyth rising and raising an undead army. To do this, he needs bodies and blood. 

I cannot believe any foul undead creature would be able to take Hope. She’s too strong. If a vampire is behind this, he will find out just why we are Servants of Unicorn. We shall clense the Keep of any trace of evil. 

Only the Matriarch of my temple had ordered me to stay my hand. To investigate what’s happening at this Keep and whom is truly behind the kidnappings. 


I dislike skulking, but I listen to my lady’s commands. Alas, this means working with serpent spawn and disturbingly attractive heretics. My skin crawls around these younglings, but I must bear their company, if I’m ever to get Hope back. If we are ever to be Three in One once more. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh. What a hard worker you are, my dear. Keep up the good work. And be well!

    ReplyDelete