Friday, April 15, 2022

M is for Map

Guess you could say I’ve been around as long as Leiwell, Danyel, Tayel, Ashleigh, and the Sisters of Seraphix. I used to be called Amarie. Map was the name inspired by a story title in the original roleplaying game I appeared in, the same one as my family. I was created to be part of that family. Developed a bit of a comic background as master of the Sisters of Seraphis, comedy offered up by my devoted acolytes, particularly Mel. Not that I was amused. They kidnapped me in order to save me from the hardcore mischief Dyvian (he used to be Divian) and the Followers of Seraphimis were stirring up. That mischief continued, although it was competiting with all sorts of god, demonic, fae, and vampiric mischief in The Keep. No, I can’t seem to get away from Dyvian. It got a lot worse when we went from The Keep to Tales of the Navel. The scribbler got quite the twisted idea about Dyvian and myself. I’m not too fond of it, but now we’re stuck with each other. Not sure how he feels about it, either. Can’t say I blame him. I’ve done some terrible things in this world, but I’m trying to put a stop to it. I’m also trying to say no to Dyvian, his plots, his schemes, his dangerous take on religion. In this revised universe, I have only myself to blame. Don’t ask me what I mean. I’m not telling. Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment