Saturday, April 23, 2022

T is for Thomas

What are you looking at? I’m ugly, so what? I’m a boy. What’s creepy is how pretty Danyel and Tayel are. Someone has to notice that, how weird those two are. Put them in their place. They’ve been left alone for too long. They have no idea how to behave. Maybe the scribbler created me for just that. To represent all those people who noticed how weird she was. Someone has to represent the world the scribbler tries to ignore. Boys will be boys. So what if I throw rocks at squirrel? They’re mocking us with their fluffy tails and their chittering. Like I’m going to let that go. Don’t give me that judgmental look. I’m a Follower of Seraphix. Seraphix chose me. Me! Anything I want, my god is going to get me. No matter how miserable it makes the other Followers; my snooty sister, my useless mother, my loser of a father. Why should my wish make anyone happy other than me? The other Followers are all weird. Acting like we’re some sort of community because we worship the same god. It’s my god. Seraphix is going to give me what I want. They’ll all be sorry when that happens. Maybe I’m around to show the problem with communities. Not everyone wants to join the stupid group. Not everyone wants to cooperate. Everyone is out for themselves. Why should I be any different? I’ll show all of them, even the scribbler. I’ll especially show Danyel and Tayel. I’m going to be prettier than either of them. I know I said that was creepy. I’m going to be even creepier. Just watch and see what happens in Tales of the Navel. Such a stupid name. Everything is stupid. I’ll show you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment