Wednesday, April 27, 2022

W is for William

I had a different name, but always a place, a critical role to play in Trouble at Caerac Keep. I was the lord wishing to avoid trouble within his walled city, yet trouble came regardless. Who and what I was emerged in the course of Blogging From AZ. I became a vampire trying to keep the existence of vampires a laughable legend, to keep away anything which might disturb my sarcophagus. Outting me may well be the intentions of those behind the trouble in my Keep, an unpleasant possibility I’m forced to confront. Hopefully the attractive younglings I’ve asked to investigate that trouble with distract that trouble while I find out what’s truly going on. Hopefully the tale of our Trouble at Caerac Keep will be told. Told and resolved. No matter what you may believe, I don’t like trouble. I truly don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment