Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Q is for Quartz

Aye, here I am. Back at this ruddy blog. Where Secondary Characters Speak Out started. Aye, she moved me to the other Cauldron of Eternal Inspiration. The one at inspirationcauldron.wordpress.com where formatting isn’t so ruddy difficult. No, I’m not doing Secondary Characters Speak Out this month. I’m sharing April with the rest of this ruddy crowd, chattering about where they came from. Right. I’ll tell you where I came from. I was the dead dwarf in Fairest. The scribbler’s contrived little tragedy for the seven dwarves. Boo hoo, they’d lost their princess and now there were only six. Right. Like I was going to take that lying down. Or in any other position. I squirmed into my scribbler’s imagination…I’m telling you, it’s a mess up there. Got to her to let me host Fairest’s release party. Found myself some loyal fans. Hello, Paula, m’dear. Backed me up, they did, in not being dead. Insisted I get a story of my own. Between that and kicking at the scribbler’s imagination, I got her to start Of Cuckoo Clocks and Crystal Coffins, my own tale. Got her to finish it, too, but it needs revision. Got a thing for purple prose, that scribbler. That’s not me. Except maybe when I’m talking about rocks. Right. That’s not me. Started my own monthly blog, too. Secondary Characters Speak Out. Gives all those characters overshadowed by the main ones a chance to vent. No, I already told you there won’t be one this month. Come back next month. No, not here! At inspirationcauldron.wordpress.com. You want me to do more here? Fix the ruddy formatting! It didn’t use to be this hard. Upgrades, right. Not sure what’s so up about them if people can no longer use them. Hmmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment