Monday, April 25, 2022

U is for Undine

My origins were right here during the Blogging From AZ April Project. The scribbler needed a character whose name began with U. She’d already been working on Trouble at Caerac Keep. She’d planned for an antagonist like me to stand in the way of Rhodry and his companions. What she didn’t realize was how much I myself was a victim, trapped in a shell or was it a suit of armour? by the true villain, crying out for help, for someone to release me. I’ve developed a little more each time the scribbler participates in this project. I wish she’d bring that development to Trouble at Caerac Keep itself, make it more of a part of the story. I’ve been trapped for far too long. My voice needs to be heard. It should be heard. Please listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment