Saturday, April 30, 2022

Z is for Zoe

I’m another character who came to the scribbler while she was Blogging From AZ. It occurred to Beatrix (and to the scribbler) that Rhiannon was becoming more of a player character. As such she could use a player. I may have talked to Beatrix about this possibility for some time before I joined the game. Before that I may have seen Beatrix with Rhane many times after catching a glimpse of Rhane at the library where I work. Yes, I decided to follow her. Yes, I was a bit of a stalker, but I did become a friend as well as one of the gamers in The Players Are the Thing. I’m new, so I bring a fresh awareness to the ground, to matters Mona, Rhane, and especially Beatrix aren’t aware of. I’m able to let Mona know she’s making Rhane uncomfortable by constantly touching her. I’m able to shake Beatrix and Rhane up a bit, get them to talk. They don’t talk nearly enough. It’s a bit confusing because I really like Rhane. If things didn’t work out between Beatrix and Rhane, it would be an opportunity for me. Nor am I immune to whatever weirdness is going on, affecting everyone in this roleplaying game we’re in. I’m part of it. I’m starting to get attached to Rhiannon, my character. To be inspired by my own creative input for her, ideas for her as a character. No way am I backing out now, no matter what weirdness is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment