Tuesday, April 26, 2022

V is for Varwyth

I’ve been around since Trouble at Caerac Keep first popped into our scribbler’s head. I was born during the Blogging From AZ April Project first became a tradition for her. Does this seem contradictory? The identity of Varwyth is one I assumed to get close to Rhodry Nevalyn, to uncover the mystery Rhodry and his allies uncovered. This idea came to the scribbler while Blogging From AZ.

Yes, I am a mystery. Yes, I have my own reasons for getting close to Rhodry, for taking an interest of what he and his companions find out about the disappearances, the mysterious illness which appears like a vampire’s attacks plaguing the walled city Caerac was so proud of. No, I’m not going to reveal those reasons. Not yet. Don’t worry. They will be revealed. I’m not about to let our scribbler forget about Trouble at Caerac Keep. Our story will continue even if I have to invade the scribbler’s dreams, seducing her with visions of our story.

I have a talent for such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment