Friday, April 29, 2022

Y is for Ylynessa

I’ve been around in one form or another ever since the scribbler started plotting Trouble at Caerac Keep. I became Ylynessa when she started Blogging From AZ. I became Lord William Caerac’s adopted sister, privy to his secrets. Not that I don’t have quite a few secrets of my own. Willy wouldn’t appreciate what I’m up to, even though it’s for his own good. He shouldn’t have to hide who and what he is. He should walk proudly among the human herd, taking what he desires. Caerac Keep should offer him up the love and devotion he deserves. I’ll see that this happens, even if it means making what some might consider sinister choices. No matter how sinister they might be, they’ll lead to a better world for Willy. That’s worth making a few sacrifices, even if they’re sacrifices dear to me. It will all be worth it. I swear it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment